- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-k, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Monthly Product Samples
Great VirtualWorks is a virtual contact center company who has a full-scale virtual platform and created the presence in marketplace for the call center workforce, we have a large network of Independent Business Owners who operate their companies all over the nation to support our clients. With the ability to join our network with Freedom, Flexibility and Choice, there is no pressure on where or when to service. Our network of Certified Specialists can work out of their homes or business offices and provide call center services via calls, chats and email channels. At Great VirtualWorks we expand the level of opportunity to work without constraints.
Headquartered in Hollywood, Florida near Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Great VirtualWorks handles millions of transactions per year. Our goal is to provide unmatched service and quality for our clients. As companies look to bring jobs back to the United States, we have become the partner of choice by utilizing our Certified Specialists to become an extension of their service delivery operations.
In a fast growing Virtual Environment, our Admissions team is in the fore front of our company. We rely on their expertise to recruit the right Independent Business Owner (IBO) to service our clients. Their ability to communicate with IBOs and move them along in a timely manner is essential to our growing success. They are outgoing, dedicated, and possess strong evaluative recruitment and promotional abilities. Our Admissions team have excellent organizational written and oral communication abilities and move quickly with ever changing opportunities.
• Responsible for coordinating with Shared Services teams utilizing Great VirtualWorks automated sourcing model to meet unique sourcing needs
• Responsible for developing applicant flow for key opportunities while utilizing sources for applicants (e.g., internet, referral programs, social media resourcing etc.)
• Work with assigned departments to determine targeted business needs and skill set and to establish a sourcing plan to meet their goals and objectives
• Develop a strong partnership with internal and external resources to ensure the successful sourcing of Independent Business Owners
• Manage overall documentation flow and contract execution between Great VirtualWorks and Independent Contractors
• Develop professional relationships with candidates to ensure candidates transition smoothly to the sourcing process that all candidates follow once interested in a becoming part of the Great VirtualWorks network and enrolled into a certification course
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, human resources or a related field required
• Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
• Minimum 2 years sourcing or recruiting experience required to include using a variety of recruiting tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, assertive and able to express ideas in a variety of atmospheres
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
What We Provide
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including monthly product samples, health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance (1X base salary), paid holidays and paid time off, 401-k plan with company match.