- Hollywood, FL, USA
- Full Time
Great VirtualWorks is a virtual contact center company who has a full-scale virtual platform and created the presence in marketplace for the call center workforce, we have a large network of Independent Business Owners who operate their companies all over the nation to support our clients. With the ability to join our network with Freedom, Flexibility and Choice, there is no pressure on where or when to service. Our network of Certified Specialists can work out of their homes or business offices and provide call center services via calls, chats and email channels. At Great VirtualWorks we expand the level of opportunity to work without constraints.
Headquartered in Hollywood, Florida near Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Great VirtualWorks handles millions of transactions per year. Our goal is to provide unmatched service and quality for our clients. As companies look to bring jobs back to the United States, we have become the partner of choice by utilizing our Certified Specialists to become an extension of their service delivery operations
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for maintaining Great VirtualWorks presence online by creating profiles and blogs on social networking websites to create brand awareness. The Social Media Specialist collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential online markets. The Social Media Specialist uses traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective marketing techniques. The Social Media Specialist also stays abreast of new technologies and changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the admissions department.
- Responsible for online marketing on social networking sites such as Twitter, Yammer, Facebook, YouTube, blogs etc. (Web 2.0 techniques)
- Monitor FACEBOOK, Twitter, LinkedIn and address inquiries as necessary.
- Interact with our communities and manages social media channels to ensure we are meeting the brands business goals
- Route customer service issues to the appropriate departments for resolution.
- Ensure all information provided through the social media tools reflect current business practices
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Analyze the market to identify additional social media opportunities and develop a plan for execution
- Assist with implementing admissions strategic programs
- Assist with emails and tickets
- Assist with admissions informational sessions
- Develop process documentation around various tasks
- Increase positive chatter by holding admissions townhall meetings
- Engage in and drive discussions related to Great VirtualWorks on blogs and social networks
- Responsible for creating guidelines and maintaining relationships with Affinity-Groups military/disabled/etc
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Management or equivalent in experience
- Minimum 2-4 years in social media experience
- Candidate must be extremely data driven and analytical
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must along with the ability to exercise influence across all levels of the enterprise.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!